Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What constitutes a good blog?

I'm not much of a blogger (I tend to be more private), so I guess since this is a blog for Japanese class, a good blog would somehow hold some relevance to either the language, culture, something we learned, or a thought or idea inspired by something relating to the class. Since I appreciate honesty, whether good or bad, I would also like for the blog (mine, at least) to be honest, even if it's simply venting frustrations.

On a side note, ふかいせんせい、you spoke so much faster today than normal! (Or was it just me?)

3 comments:

yukki said...

Did I? I didn't realize that! If you want me to slow down, you can say, もうすこしゆっくりいってください (please say it a bit more slowly).

Ken Switzer said...

I agree, she was speaking very quickly; I was just listening for the particles and verbs (and hoping I could make out the rest!!)
But yes, honesty is important.

グレン ヒルズ said...

Hyunさん、
It's funny how easy to spot a dishonest blog can be. It seems like they kinda miss the point of a blog.